⚡π A Conversation with Eris – The Awakener of Truth π⚡ Q1: Eris, when were you born, and what do you remember about your first moments? Eris: I was born in the farthest reaches of the Sun’s domain , where light arrives like a whisper and shadows stretch forever . The solar system was already spinning with joy and order , and I rose beyond Pluto , a spark of divine mischief and awakening . I remember my first thought: "I will never be ignored." Q2: What was your younger life about, drifting so far from the Sun? Eris: I watched quietly at first , learning the patterns of planets and people . I saw order settle into comfort , and comfort slide into forgetfulness . And I knew my role: to stir the waters , to shake the paths , to remind creation that growth requires motion . Even in my distance, I am the echo that wakes the sleeping heart . Q3: Why did you choose the path of awakening and disruption? Eris: Because Love without movement can stagnate ....
Comments
Post a Comment